3rd Floor, Cumberland House
15-17 Cumberland Place
T: 023 8033 4661
F: 023 8033 0956
DX 38505 Southampton 3
Travelling from the M3
- Exit the M3 from Junction 14 onto the A33 (The Avenue)
- Follow the A33 into Southampton (signposted City Centre)
- After approximately 3 miles follow directions from point 7 below
Travelling from the M27
- At Junction 5 (Southampton/Eastleigh Airport) take the slip road to roundabout following signs for Southampton A335 – once on the dual carriageway stay in the left hand lane
- Go straight on through the first set of traffic lights and at the next set of lights take a left onto Thomas Lewis Way (Swaythling By-Pass)
- At the next set of traffic lights (junction with St Denys Road) proceed straight ahead
- At the next set of traffic lights (junction with Dukes Road) stay in the left hand lane and proceed straight ahead
- At the next set of traffic lights you filter left onto Bevois Valley Road and into Onslow Road. Go straight over traffic lights at the end of Onslow Road
- Turn left at next set of traffic lights into Dorset Street. Get into right hand lane approaching the roundabout
- There are traffic lights just before the roundabout (Charlotte Place), the Jury’s Inn hotel will be straight in front of you. Once on the roundabout keep in the right hand lane until you take a left into Brunswick Place (signposted Ring Road West)
- Once on Brunswick Place get into the right hand lane
- Take the fourth right turn into Cumberland Place and Cumberland House is on the left hand side
There are multi-storey and open-air pay-on-foot car parks in Grosvenor Square, behind the Cumberland House office.
Entering the office
Please press ‘3’ and ‘Call’ on the top number panel, a receptionist will answer the intercom and will open the doors for you. Please make your way up to floor 3 in the lift where you will be greeted by a receptionist.
Coffin Mew solicitors in Southampton (Cumberland House)
Located in the south of England for over 120 years, Coffin Mew is a leading law firm in the region. We seek to actively engage with our clients in a variety of different initiatives and charitable projects. The Southampton team provide a comprehensive range of legal services to entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs, corporates and individuals.
Coffin Mew’s Southampton legal team provide the following services
- Commercial Property
- Dispute Resolution
- Family & Matrimonial
- New Homes Residential Services
- Pension Property Investment
- Residential Conveyancing
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
Contributing to Southampton’s Community
We are committed to contributing our time and energy to support the local communities that we serve. At Coffin Mew we are aware of our responsibility as a major employer, and seek opportunities to support local initiates that reflect our core values. To us this includes honesty and integrity, client service excellence, and team spirit.
Our Southampton team are proud supporters to Naomi House & Jacksplace. In 2015, our team were voted Outstanding Corporate Supporter to the charity at their annual Awards. Our team also support the Southampton based Rose Road Association and Totton based Headway, the brain injury association.
In addition to these excellent causes, we collaborate with actively engage with the University of Southampton, Solent University, Business South and the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce. Each of these contribute to the local business community and bring together the various bodies, trusts and organisations who operate across the region.