Terms & Conditions
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.coffinmew.co.uk is a site operated by Coffin Mew LLP ("We"). We are a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under company number OC323868 and our registered office and main trading address is at 1000 Lakeside North Harbour Portsmouth Hampshire PO6 3EN. Our VAT number is 901 8053 55.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulations Authority (registered number 463138) in England and Wales. For more information about the Solicitors Regulations Authority and their regulatory role and the professional rules that apply to our services please visit their official websites.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
The content of this site is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice (legal or otherwise) nor should it be used as such. We cannot accept responsibility for any act and/or omission based on the material contained in it.
The content of this site is protected by copyright. It may not therefore be copied, in part or in full, and in any form, without our prior written consent unless it is done for the following purposes: -
- I) Personal Use Content of this site may be copied, in part or in full, if the information is intended for personal use only.
- II) Other Purposes Content of this site may only be copied, in part or in full, for the benefit of a third party if all the following conditions are met in relation to such copy:
- (a) the copy indicates this site as its source and provides the site's complete address and this copyright notice;
- (b) the copy must not be modified or be inserted into another text or publication, in whatever form. You must not use illustrations, photographs or graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- (c) the copy must not be stored on another Website or on any other electronic system;
- (d) the copy must never be disseminated used or relied upon for commercial purposes.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.]
Your use of this site is governed by the laws of England. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
If you have any questions or concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact:-