Contracts, Governance and Regulatory
E-Briefs provide regular updates on commercial issues that may effect your organisation. If you would like to receive these on a regular basis, please email us stating which e-brief you would like to receive.
Contracts, Governance & Regulation
Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act
- Social Housing “Sword of Damocles”!
- There May be Freedom of Information Ahead... Again!
- Housing Providers Beware!
- Breaching the Act when dealing with Subject Access Requests
- First Fines Issued Under the Data Protection Act
- Staff Training Key to Data Security
- Avoiding Data Protection Complaints
- Data Protection Act Gets Some Bite!
- Data Protection - Security of Data
- Data Protection & Freedom of Information
- Data Protection - Dropping the Ball
- Data Protection Handle with Care
- Procurement Thresholds from 1 January 2012
- Time limits for challenging your procurement
- Contractor Administration – Part 1 – The Impact of the Procurement Regime
- Contractor Administration – Part 2 – The Impact of an Administration Appointment
- Public Procurement
The e-briefs are Adobe Acrobat files, if you do not have the Free software installed on your computer, please follow this link to download the latest version.
PLEASE NOTE: This advice is general and may not cover your specific circumstances, these you should discuss with your legal advisor.
If you would like to receive e-briefings please contact: Katrina Day.