Contracts, Governance & Regulatory
With many of our clients having charitable status as registered or exempt charities we have experience in advising on a range of Charity Law issues in the Social Housing Sector. These include:-
- Undertaking new services or activities within your charitable objects
- Advising on and setting up charitable & trading subsidiaries
- Advising on trustee responsibilities
- The establishment of Special Purpose Vehicles & Joint Ventures
- Non-core business activities such as care & support
For more details contact Jennifer Bennett.