Technology and Manufacturing
The global economy is changing at an unprecedented rate. Advances in technology have dramatically reduced the time and cost involved in conducting economic transactions over long distances.
Product cycles are accelerating in response to consumer demand, and have halved every five years over the past two decades, leading to the development of more agile, globally networked value chains.
New ideas drive enterprise, create new products and markets, and improve efficiency, delivering benefits to firms, customers and society. As more countries move up the value chain, the nations that will thrive in the global knowledge economy will be those which are not only able to produce the highest-quality research, but can also translate this most effectively into innovative new products and services.
Extract from the Government's 'Science and innovation investment framework 2004-2014: next steps'
Your business is a journey. We can help you get where you want to be by thinking with you outside the box.
Our experience in this sector has helped businesses like yours to maximise their investment in this highly competitive marketplace.
From protecting your intellectual property rights to striking agreements with major customers or retailers, we can ensure that you capitalise on the latest trends whilst retaining your core products and values.
Our legal advice for our clients in your sector includes:
- establishing with you the route to market with any collaboration, development, distribution and re-seller agreements involved
- protecting sales and maintenance revenue stream through clear contracting
- advising on public procurement procedures where dealing with the public and public funded sectors
- ensuring clear communication and 'buy in' from shareholders and other key stakeholders
- getting funding and expansion decisions right
- understanding your aims and objectives, and then delivering day-to-day legal support in the light of those aims and objectives
- making sure that there is contractual certainty in key operational areas, and helping to negotiate those arrangements on good terms
- dealing with compliance issues as commercially as possible
Legal Innovation for Business Innovators
To find out more email: Manufacturing or telephone 0800 827168.