Regulation affects every organisation and the new regulatory framework for dentists is likely to transform how practices are owned and funded.
Our experience clearly demonstrates why clients use us. We are fully conversant with the particular requirements of the dentistry profession and understand the commercial arrangements that are required to set up joint ventures.
Our team of specialist dental lawyers’ act for a number of private dental practices across the Solent region and beyond - and this knowledge means that we are at the forefront of the sector and in the delivery of practical solutions to help drive your profitable business.
Our expertise includes:-
- Associate, hygienist and therapist contracts
- Expense sharing arrangements
- Corporate, commercial and finance matters
- Healthcare Regulation
- Employment issues
- Property Acquisition and Development
- Personal Tax and Succession Planning
- Data Protection
- Patient complaints and claims
- Challenging CQC decisions
Darren Tibble, Employment Partner, Solicitor
Tim Gleeson, Partner
Richard Swain, Associate
Victoria Walker, Partner
Dorlee Monschau, Partner, Employment and Healthcare Team
Katrina Day, Associate, Social Housing and Healthcare Team