If you need employment advice fast, then we are here for you.
Our employment solicitors have a successful track record in advising and representing employees at all levels, from junior employees to senior executives - across Hampshire and beyond.
We pride ourselves on being able to understand whatever employment issue you have from your perspective so that we can give you realistic, practical and jargon-free advice to get the best result for you.
Dorlee Monschau is experienced in all areas of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious. (Chambers and Partners, 2014)
Clients describe Darren Tibble as "nothing short of magic." He takes a particular interest in TUPE and discrimination law, but advises on all areas of employment law. (Chambers and Partners, 2014)
Key areas of advice include:
- Compromise agreements and senior executive severance terms
- Unfair dismissal
- Defending disciplinary procedures
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Maternity and other family friendly rights
- Boardroom disputes
- Terms of employment, contracts and service agreements
- Employment Tribunal litigation, mediation and dispute resolution
- High Court litigation (e.g. enforcement of restrictive covenants)
So if you have an employment problem or you are in a dispute with your employer, contact one of our specialist employment solicitors in complete confidence.
You can also use the contact form on this page if you want to speak to someone directly.