Our employment solicitors have a successful track record in advising and representing employees at all levels, from junior employees to senior executives - across Hampshire and beyond.
From our offices in Portsmouth, Southampton and Gosport, we pride ourselves in being able to understand whatever employment issue you have from your perspective so that we can give you realistic, practical and jargon-free advice to get the best result for you.
This Portsmouth and Southampton-based team is praised for its "seamless approach." It advises a mix of private and public sector clients on all areas of employment law, with an emphasis on acquisitions and restructurings.
Head of department Dorlee Monschau is "incredibly efficient." She advises on contentious and non-contentious matters. Darren Tibble delivers "pragmatic advice about how to deal with things in a commercial way," say clients. Tabytha Cunningham gives "good solid advice which is always accurate and
Key areas of advice include:
- Compromise agreements and senior executive severance terms
- Unfair dismissal
- Defending disciplinary procedures
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Maternity and other family friendly rights
- Boardroom disputes
- Terms of employment, contracts and service agreements
- Employment Tribunal litigation, mediation and dispute resolution
- High Court litigation (e.g. enforcement of restrictive covenants)
Contact our specialist employment law solicitors
If you have an employment problem or you are in a dispute with your employer, contact one of our specialist employment solicitors in complete confidence.
Dorlee Monschau, Employment Partner, Solicitor
Darren Tibble, Employment Partner, Solicitor
Tabytha Cunningham, Solicitor
Alison Colley, Solicitor
Charlotte Farrell, Solicitor