Virtual Case Library
The following example cases illustrate the type of clinical negligence claims that we deal with, the issues involved with the cases and a possible outcome.
- Video interview with Luke Robinson, whose daughter was left disabled after a hospital doctor mislaid his bleeper
- Medical negligence during birth
- Cerebral Palsy caused by amniocentesis needle strike
- Medical negligence claim - ankle Injury misdiagnosis
- Clinical negligence and subsequent unrelated death
- Medical negligence claim - avoidable infection following appendectomy
- Failure to diagnose and treat sub-arachnoid haemorrhage with resulting brain injury
- Football injury with a delay in diagnosis and treatment
The information contained on these pages is for general guidance only and should not take the place of a specialist solicitor's advice.
We strongly suggest contacting one of our specialist solicitors, who will be able to advise you more fully and in respect of any specific circumstances.
Clinical Negligence Freephone: 0800 834627