Virtual Case Library
The following example cases illustrate the type of clinical negligence claims that we deal with, the issues involved with the cases and a possible outcome.
- Medical negligence claim - ankle Injury misdiagnosis
- Clinical negligence and subsequent unrelated death
- Medical negligence claim - avoidable infection following appendectomy
- Failure to diagnose and treat sub-arachnoid haemorrhage with resulting brain injury
- Football injury with a delay in diagnosis and treatment
- Incorrect polop biopsy causes bowel perforation
- The cancellation of hospital appointments
- Claim against the hospital trust
- GP misdiagnosis - breast cancer
- Claim against hospital - incorrect biopsy
- Claim against hospital - orthopaedic surgeon
- Claim against hospital nursing staff
- GP misdiagnosis - heart attack
- Claim against hospital neurosurgeon
- Claim against hospital radiologist
The information contained on these pages is for general guidance only and should not take the place of a specialist solicitor's advice.
We strongly suggest contacting one of our specialist solicitors, who will be able to advise you more fully and in respect of any specific circumstances.