This area is dedicated to outlining some of the latest issues regarding the law and you.
The articles have been written for general guidance only and should not take the place of a specialist solicitor's advice.
We strongly suggest contacting one of our lawyers, who will be able to advise you more fully and in respect of any specific circumstances.
Freephone: 0800 834 627
- Legal Aid Cuts – The fight continues…with a little help from our friends
- No More Legal Aid for Clinical Negligence Claims
- Justice for injured people under serious threat
- Update on the Government’s Plans for Legal Aid
- Cancer - The ticking time-bomb for patients and claimants
- Justice for seriously injured people may be improved
- Legal Aid cuts due to cause significant injustice – join the petition
- Coffin Mew Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence team raise funds for Headway charity
- Reducing Success Fees in Clinical Negligence Cases
- Claims against the NHS - The Reality