Please see key members of our Development team below :
Kevin Steele, Partner
- 18 years experience in acting for Housing Clients
- Acknowledged expert in stock transfer projects and heavyweight complex multi-party transactions
- Backed up by a well resourced and established team
Kevin qualified as a solicitor in 1989 and before joining the Firm in 1996 he worked for another major provincial practice in Kent. Coming from a general commercial property background, Kevin has specialised in Registered Provider Law for the last 14 years. Kevin is now the Partner responsible for the provision of legal services for development acquisitions and major land based projects.
Here are some examples of some of Kevin’s recent projects:
- Acquisition of 27 Registered Care Homes for a Registered Provider from a County Council with lease back to a Care Provider. The scheme involves a £54 million construction programme to provide new state of the art Care Homes and supported living accommodation.
- Acquisition of land for the development of 54 units of accommodation in four blocks of flats for rent and shared ownership.
- A major £10 million regeneration project for a Registered Provider relating to former defective pre-fabricated housing.
- Completion of The Source Project March 2009 mentioned by the HCA in end of year annual review.