This page states our intention that our website is usable and accessible to all users and details some of the measures taken.
In developing our website, we have adopted the current guidelines from the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and have tested it using W3C (TM) Markup Validation Service, and then manually addressed any important areas (as outlined in the initiative) in line with the spirit of the code.
Web design is an evolutionary process, so we are constantly reviewing each page and adding new areas. We will endeavour to make sure that each of these are compliant. If you find that a particular page does not comply to the spirit then please contact us.
Keyboard Access Keys
This function allows the user to navigate the main sections on the site without using a mouse.
Using access keys
To use an access key on a computer running Microsoft Windows, most web browsers require you to hold down the ALT key and then press the desired number or letter. If you use the Firefox web browser, you should hold down both the ALT and SHIFT keys, before pressing the desired number or letter.
To use an access key on an Apple Macintosh computer, some web browsers require you to hold down the CTRL key and then press the desired number or letter, while others require you to hold down both the CTRL and OPT keys, before pressing the desired number or letter.
Here are the main Keyboard Access Keys that are used:
1 - Home
2 - About Us
3 - Site map
4 - Careers
6 - Data Protection
7 - News
8 - Terms and Conditions
9 - Feedback/Contact Us
0 - Accessibility
In addition to the Keyboard Access Keys the main areas listed above are also accessible using the tab key.
Advice for JAWS users
If you use the JAWS screen reading software, and have version 8 or earlier, it is recommended that you navigate the submission pages ‘in context’, to ensure questions and answers do not become separated from each other.
For more information and help about changing your browser settings please visit the BBC's My Web My Way pages .
- Home : OUTSTANDING COMMERCIAL, PRIVATE, FAMILY & EMPLOYMENT LAW ADVICE. (Southampton, Portsmouth, Gosport, Hampshire). One Of The South's Leading Firm Of Solicitors. Covering all areas including Fareham, Locks Heath and Whiteley,
- Accessibility : Accessibility
- Data Protection : Coffin Mew Data Protection
- Terms & Conditions : Terms & Conditions
- Site Map : Site Map
- News : Coffin Mew News
- Careers : Coffin Mew Careers, Trainee Solicitors, vacancies at Coffin Mew Solicitors
- About Us : About Coffin Mew, lawyers, solicitors, Southampton, 1000 Lakeside Portsmouth, Gosport
- Contact : Contact Coffin Mew